CONSTRUCTION UPDATES FOR CONNECTING CORNERSTONES PROJECT
We welcome CH&E Construction to the St. Patrick Family.
Important updates regarding the construction will be posted weekly, however the schedule is subject to change. For questions regarding the construction or project in general, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WEEK OF MAY 29, 2023
- PECO to terminate the existing School Building gas line and service.
- Drilling of soil borings to examine and test the underground soil conditions.
- Upon completion of work by PECO, excavator will return to dig out the 2nd red maple stump and dig a trench for the new gas line.
WEEK OF MAY 22, 2023
- Demolition of old convent continues.
- Grinding and removal of tree stumps.
- Creating construction entrance – partial lane closure.
WEEK OF MAY 15, 2023
- Tree removal directly out front of Church along Meredith Street. This will result in excessive noise, limited parking and partial road closure from Cypress St. to Rectory along Church side of Meredith Street. Full road closure may occur temporarily at any point deemed necessary during tree removal.
- Demolition of old convent
- Brick paver removal
- As a result of excessive noise next week, Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament will be cancelled on Monday, May 15.
IMPORTANT UPDATES WEEK ENDING MAY 12, 2023:
- COURTYARD IS NOW CLOSED.
- The Church Basement stairs located in the Courtyard are NOW Closed. Steps may only be used in the event of an emergency.
- Parking lot is open.
- For those parking behind Church in the lot or along Chestnut Alley, please use path between Church & Rectory to access front of Church. Follow signs for Pedestrian Walkway.